It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The sisters!


The day was so long...I was at school all day getting ready for Kindergarten orientations..then I ran in and cooked a meal for the Chios who were coming over at 7...then off to do kindergarten orientation...I ran in the door at 6:50 with my sisters due at 7....I was tired and frazzled...the kids were hanging on me and I was trying so hard to get a thousand things done in 10 minutes! The sisters arrived and as I pulled my delicious dish out of the oven..it crashed to the floor...sending glass and chicken everywhere! I got down on my hands and knees and cleaned the glass and chicken with my head down low to hide the tears that rolled down my face...I cleaned the floor until I got myself together...took a deep breath...and looked up to girls and sisters who love me and could care less about the food! That's what sisters are for! It was a fun night and so great to catch up with these amazing women!

No comments:

Post a Comment