It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lunch with Love


What did you do for lunch today? No matter what you did or what you ate it was not as wonderful as the lunch I shared with the two most beautiful little girls in the world. For starters the menu was perfect...and the main ingredient was love...so I can tell it was the best peanut butter and jelly I have ever had in my life.





















Lila was so pround to stamp these sandwiches into hearts for our picnic...her eyes just twinkled with "look what I did!"


















It was a beautiful day and we took out picnic over to the park. You never know what will be magical to a child and at lunch today it was the magic of having a beautiful pink straw!























Lila rubbed her little tummy and said "nummy nummy, Moma!"





It was a very sweet, simple lunch...but I have said it thousand times and I may say it a thousand more...it's the little moments that mean the most...just a peanut butter and jelly at the park on a beautiful day...but it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I will treasure and hold in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment