It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ms. Parrott comes to call!


Riggs is nervous about this school year...we all are really...we have been in this bubble of love and encouragement from Ashley Howard for two years. I credit so much of his growth to her...and believing and challenging him. So when she said Ruthie Parrot was the only teacher in the school for him we listened and hoped! Ms. Parrot came to our home today to meet us and let us meet her...who does that? What a special teacher to take the time to come introduce herself to each and every family and child in her class. She seems very nice and Riggs was even open to talking with her a bit...I think she will be wonderful for him and I can't wait to see how he grows and changes this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment