It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brothers and Sisters



I was making dinner tonight...and the boys were in the kitchen happily playing basketball because most families have a basketball goal in the kitchen right?! They were being brothers! The girls were cozy in the living room watching icarly and just being sisters. It is crazy sometimes with four children but I am so happy they have each other...everyone has a brother...everyone has a sister....and it just works! Yes...they have therr moments and it is not blissfull all the time...but more often than not it is truly wonderful to have the dynamic that we do! I feel so blessed to have two boys and two girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment