It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last day with Lila for the summer...


Riggs and Lila had really had a great summer...he has really taken an interest in her in every way...with school starting tomorrow he spent a lot of extra time with her today...as I watched from the front porch this afternoon I just cried...they were so precious out there just the two of them...they are really going to miss each other when school starts...and it's not just the time that will be less and be missed...when Riggs is here he will be filled with thoughts of his friends...homework, parties, soccer, cross country....just back to school mode...and neither of them will really notice that the time and attention is less... but I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment