It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Zigs are here!!!



Riggs and his ziggs!!! These shoes that Reebok has John Wall wearing are all the rage in my house! Reebok is only making them to fit Riggs at this point so we got Rollins 3 pair of new school tennis shoes to make up for this flaw on Reeboks part! Riggs got on line and custom designed his shoes...they even say Hardy on the back...they are so cool and he is so proud of them! I went and had lunch at school today with the boys so I was able to tell Riggs that his shoes had come so when he got off the bus he was smiling and running to see them! It was so cute to see him excited! I think the best part was that Colin was begging for a pair and everyone the next day at school loved them...that made Riggs feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment