It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big Girl and her brush













Tonight we had cross country...and I ran in from that to dinner and baths...clothes laid out for the morning...back packs packed...I was running around doing all the prep work for the night and for tomorrow...busy busy while the kids had just a few more minutes before it was time for bed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and I heard this brushing sound....I peeked into the mud room to see Lila. She had pulled up her stool, picked out her tooth brush, wet it, applied tooth paste and was brushing away...."I brush my t t's momma!"....she proudly smiled and said! She was so cute and I just stopped what I was doing and covered her cheeks in kisses...just want to carry that moment in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment