It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010














The kids found out their teachers today!!! Rolls officially got Mrs Howard which we were thrilled about...and Braden got Ms. McNatt so that was sad for us all as we realized they would not be together this year as planned....and Riggs got Ms Parrot who Ashley said was "the one" for him so we were thrilled!!! All the time and effort I put into Goshen and my relationships there seems to be helping the children and that pleases me so much! It is such a wonderful feeling to send them off for the day knowing they are loved and happy by these amazing teachers...at this amazing School!!So the work begins for this year as I prepare for my PTA hospitality chair and getting the rooms ready for school. I brought home the carpets from the rooms to clean...they are full of bugers...now that is love right there!!! But when I was cleaning them...it was so hot...heat index of 110...and the boys and Lila Ray jumped right into help...so sweet of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment