It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, August 20, 2010

warm toes


It has been a long week...just emotionally exhausted from dealing with some neighbor hood issues...sometimes you just feel like you are fighting a loosing battle but everyday you wake up to the same sun but a new day...and all you can do it get up and show the world your heart and hope for the best. I look around at my life and I am filled with such love for these children. I think about my self before they were a part of me...and I can't believe I am this lucky...this loved....that they are mine. And although I am teary and tired deep down I am blessed and this warms me to my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment