It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 23, 2010

If the shoe fits.....


This morning as I rushed around to get the boys out the door for school...I could not find my flip flops. I later discovered that Lila had put about four pair of them under the coffee table...but in my hurry to get our the door I slipped on Riggs' flip flops....and they pretty much fit....I was happy at the moment because I had shoes at the bus stop but sad as it sank in that my Riggs is growing up....there was never a time I even entertained that I would wear his shoes....that our feet would be the same size...I will enjoy this same size moment knowing that in the blink of an eye his feet will be bigger than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment