It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home Again!



The first day of school was amazing for both Riggs and Rollins! They both made new friends, reconnected with old ones, and they both love their teachers! I am so thankful for all I am able to do at the school to help them get the best teachers for them...I truly think it is so important...and it all comes together when it all works out and they are truly loved the hours they are at school by the teachers that were chosen for them. Both Mrs. Parrot and Mrs. Howard are amazing teachers who see each child for their uniqueness and both of these women have hearts of gold .I even got an e mail from the new principle thanking me for all I do. I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing year! I was so happy to get them off the bus and sit down to tea and chocolate chip cookies and hear all about their day. They were all smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment