It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 ...here's to a year of love!

Resolutions for 2012 have been decided!
Riggs wants to win 3 races and go to the Kentucky Reptile Museum.

Rollins wants to improve his 2k and 3K times and go to Incredible Daves

Sarah Kate wants to learn to play guitar and go to Kazoing

Lila Ray wants to try soccer and have a picnic on the beach.

I just want to eat, breath and sleep with love in my heart. I have this new sign hanging in my kitchen and I love every word on it!

Let me share the words.....

Love is.......waiting instead of hurrying.....
Showing up when there is no time......

Listening rather than talking..........
Forgiving instead of holding a grudge.......
Assuming the best.......
 Choosing Kindness rather than anger........
Celebrating instead of Envying.............
Anticipating Needs.......

Choosing to be humble........


Never giving up........



Continuing to the end.......


Love is a journey we are lucky enough to take every day....and if we live these words the journey will be sweeter and kinder and more rewarding for sure.....so here is to 2012 and a year full of love! It's waiting on you.....so go.....fill your heart and your life with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment