It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 30, 2012

frazier field trip

I was able to spend a little time today with Riggs on his field trip to the Frazier Historical Arms Museum. What a cool place! They are studying the Civil War and what a perfect place to come and see and experience this period in time.
Our favorite part was learning about the soldiers...what they went through....how they lived and fought on the battlefields. 
It's one thing to look at a photo of soldiers who fought...but it was another thing altogether to see my son's face in the pictures.....


I know he is 9...and it wasn't real, but still my heart went out to Moma's everywhere who have sent their sons off to defend our country. Something about that picture haunted me all day long....

No comments:

Post a Comment