It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, January 13, 2012

She moves

My Lila moves.....almost like there is a liquid inside her.....

 Her movements are fluid and beautiful...and full of whatever she is feeling at the moment....but that is how she is......a passionate little soul for sure.....

 Behind the glass window I watch her....still with her baby round face....that seems to get more angular and less cherub like every day as she grows....
 She listens and tried very hard.....
 and can focus with an intensity that is older and wiser than what her three year old mind should be able to do....
 But she enjoys the movements....and the music as it moves through her little limbs.....


 Tuesdays are dance days at the studio for the baby ballerina class....
 and Lila Ray loves Tuesdays......and the sound of her tap shoes as she jumps....
 it ends with a stamp on her little hand for trying so hard.....
Until Next Tuesday....when I can do it all over again with my baby ballerina!

No comments:

Post a Comment