It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happpiness

I read this quote today and it just stuck with me..

Every now and then,
when the world sits just right,
a gentle breath of heaven
fills my should with delight....
-Hazelmarie Elliott

There are so many things to be thankful for...not just in general but every day. It's the little pieces of happiness that .....strung together..... make the yellow halo of happiness that circles my heart. I really wanted to focus on this...this happiness...and so I began with just this one day...my top ten moments of happiness. The moments that filled my soul with delight....

Giving Lila Ray a bath and her wearing her new shower cap for the fist time....absolutely too die for precious! 
 Stealing a few moments here and there to read the Hunger Games....delicious reading that I am just soaking up!
 Continuing the Love Dare with Jeremy and really enjoying the element of surprise it brings...today he treated me with a Starbucks Latte! I love this new way of thinking this book has opened us up to....pushing you to live with love in your heart...and always assume the best....
 The love notes Rollins and I write to each other every day in his steno...every day! I can't get over that he thinks of me so much and loves me the way he does! Opening up his steno every day brings me happiness!
 I found immense happiness finding this story that SK had written in her folder....
 Dressing SK for school every day makes me happy for sure....I am still so in love with the pink and the bows! It's such a treat!
 Rocking a new haircut and color! Going for the Katniss Everdeen look! It is bliss to feel put together even for just a moment....
 Watching my boys be brothers...and how truly they love and count on one another....(could Riggs be any skinnier?!....geez!)
 Watching the girls be sisters....and how they are drawn to all things beautiful.....
 Getting this text from Jenna brought an instant smile today.....

It was hard to choose 10 just from this day...there are so many moments each and every day that bring me happiness......but taking a moment to remember them makes the heart happy and that just feels good...
take time to remember your happy moments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment