It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, January 6, 2012

Mary's baby shower

The PTA ladies gave Mary a baby shower this morning! She was done...happy with her 2 boys...and now she find herself expecting twins.....and wait for it...one boy and one girl! So we just had to celebrate! We surprised her with a shower in the teachers lounge! 
 She loved the Goshen onesies I gave her...one for baby boy and one for baby girl! (Thanks Jane!)


2 comments:

  1. So if she was having 2 boys you wouldn't have had a cause for celebration? That's how your post sounds...a family without a daughter should not be pitied but also celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 17 nephews and 2 boys...I love boys...but what a blessing for her to experience both...she is excited about it and I am excited for her...just celebrating with my friend...I am happy for her..

    ReplyDelete