It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 30, 2012

Skate Party

As the Vice President of the PTA one thing on my list that I am in charge of is the annual PTA skate party! What a stress free and easy event to plan....and everyone that comes just loves it! It was the first time SK has even been on skates! She was a little wobbly for sure.....and I think it was mostly my fault! Little sister here has had 3 broken arms in her short life so I was holding on pretty tight!



We had fun.....
and she was cute as a button!
The boys were wobbly too.....we need to head to the skating rink a little more often I think!


Mrs. Peters even came to see all the kids skate and fall and have a ball! It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment