It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, January 20, 2012

adhering to the girlfriend code....

A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
-Gloria Stuart

I love this quote and I love these girls! 
I love that we can talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and everyone is open to share...because they feel safe in this circle...there is an unwritten trust because the room is full of confident, kind, loving hearts....and women who want the best for you....every part of you! (wink, wink)
And although I must adhere to the girlfriend code and not divulge the topic of this night....I can tell you that I have never laughed so hard in my life and truly was rolling on the floor laughing....many, many times!
Good times....great friends...abs that hurt from laughing so hard...I'd say it was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment