It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, January 15, 2012

a little touch of snow...

It snowed a wee bit today...but I loved every flake!
Seeing Jack in the snow today reminded me of him in the snow last year...he was so tiny. Although he is so much bigger now....he is still just a puppy and still so curious about the snow...he just runs and plays and loves every second of it!

Yes...we got our first glimpse of Winter today....and it was beautiful!
 It wasn't much but it was enough to make your slippers feel cozier....and the hot chocolate taste just a little bit sweeter...I just love that cozy feeling of having everyone in...all safe and warm while snow falls outside...ironically it just makes you feel warm all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment