It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 23, 2012

P90x2-week one

I did something crazy....really crazy. I committed to doing the P90X2 workout. I just had to do something...get on some kind of eating and exercise routine. Jeremy has been so supportive...he got everything all set up for me...all the work out equipment I needed and he even got me new hot pink kicks!
 I love them!

It's been hard....I am not a work out girl or an eating girl. It's been hard to make time for these things...but I am doing it. I put on work out clothes at the beginning of the day and they stay on until I have worked out. I am not doing the p90 diet but I am eating healthier...and a lot more.
It's cardio and weights and yoga and everything all mixed in. It's hard and at times I feel like an idiot..the movement are so foreign to my body and some things I could not even begin to do....like a pull up..... but I am really trying. I.... really..... am...... trying.... and for now that is a step in the right direction.  Lila does it all with me! She took this pic of me doing yoga this week....
 and I took this one of her hugging me and telling me I did a good job after the yoga work out was over....
One week down and many, many more to go....wish me luck!

2 comments: