It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 30, 2012

Back in the water

It's been a rough little patch with the extended family....we have prayed a little bit more...hugged a little bit longer....but kept up the routine of our calendar all the while. We got back in the water for one....

The boys started their swim clinic last Sunday.....
It gave me a glimpse of days to come this summer as we packed bags with towels, goggles, and snacks....I'm already hungry for the sun and we have had the most mild winter ever.....
The boys said it felt good to get back in the water....



I know it felt good to watch them....I loved seeing them kick one leg after another and get from one side of the pool to the other.Sometimes that is what you have to do...focus on the tiny steps...one kick at a time...and before you know it you have made it all the way across.

No comments:

Post a Comment