It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dining Divas

Marcia and Amanda have been sending Jenna and I invitations to Dining Divas for over a year now....and we never got to one....but we made a pact that this year we were going! We went to our first one this week...it was dining divas for manis and pedis....wine and munchies and it was so fun! When we walked in the owner said to put "the sisters" in a chair....she was talking about Jenna and I...
I loved her right away!
 It was so nice to sit and relax.....with such beautiful woman...inside and out....to connect with old friends....and new friends alike.




 Jenna and I were ticked from head to toe to be there!


 There is nothing like a night of laughter.....

 to bring you closer together.....as friends....and I cherish these girls so much!
 I feel so lucky to have Cassie as my new neighbor and friend......and I love that she has just jumped right in....we all just love her!


 We headed over to Karems for one more drink before we headed home....we were laughing and enjoying girl talk when "Aqua Man" showed up to our table....Meet Aqua Man! Marcia named him because of his shirt....
 He just settled in to our table.....would not leave.....(oh dear!)


 Here is me scooting Beth's chair closer to mine......she and I are on the same page about Randoms touching us in any way!

 Having him join us was crazy...very funny...and at the end of the night...it made for a funny memory...one I am sure we will look back and laugh about for sure!

 So we had a fun, first Dining Divas and we are so glad we went! We can't wait till next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment