It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heaven in a jar....

 You can't tell from the outside...but inside this house something special is going on...inside these walls a living, breathing, princess is happily sleeping...and the rooms are full of love and thankfulness...and contentment. When you walk in you can feel the warmth of all these things...and you see it in the happy, fulfilled smile of a new moma....oh there is nothing like a new baby...
I was lucky enough to meet Hallie Howard today!
 I sat for one whole hour and held this little, warm, bundle of blessings in my arms.....and smelled her sweet scent...and visited with Ashley...it was a wonderful morning! My heart is so full of happiness for the Howards!
 She is Heaven in a Jar.....as Riggs would say....

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, I have to agree with you that the Howard household is filled with love and Hallie (and our little Henry) is/are "heaven in a jar." I couldn't watch this without thinking how lucky Ashley is to have a friend who so selflessly gives herself to her family and those around her. When Henry broke his leg, you were there. As Ashley said so well, "Danielle does not say, 'If I can do something for you...just let me know.' Danielle looks for needs in those around her and takes action to help fill those needs." Ashley values your friendship, and as her mother, I value you as well. Thanks for being such a loyal, thoughtful, generous friend. I think "heaven in a jar" might describe you as well!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind! I love your daughter and her family oh so much!

    ReplyDelete