It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank you Easy Bake Oven

Santa probably had a hard time finding the New Easy Bake Oven.....I heard it was a hard one to find...very popular but it was a "must have" so I am thankful Santa came through for K-Kate! She was so excited to open it and bake with it!
 All on her own...that is the point...right....for her to do it by herself....
 But the sound of something mixing in a bowl in the kitchen brought one curious brother to check it out....
 and pretty soon he was all about it.....helping...reading directions.....and she openly accepted his help....
 and soon the other brother was wooed into the kitchen...and they were smiling and laughing and enjoying it so much...

 You just never know what will be the glue...and today it was the easy Bake oven...bringing them together...so thank you Easy Bake Oven for helping to make a memory today....
 I left them alone...making cookies of my own...breaking in the new ring...as it became caked with cookie dough over a layer of soap and lotion from last nights baths...it was loosing it's sparkle but becoming a part of me and my life...perfectly.
 So today I am thankful for baking and easy bake ovens that may have been a pain in the ass for Santa to find...but so worth the trouble!
 Teeny weenie red velvet cupcakes never tasted so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment