It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 30, 2012

xc assembly

Another little bright spot in the week was the Goshen XC assembly....
I didn't realize how much I missed this.....these kids....this team...until I walked into the gym this morning.
The kids were all together for the first time since our banquet in November. As I walked in and up the steps they called out to me..jumped up for hugs, high fives, long embraces and shy "I missed you" smiles. Oh my heart was so touched....I love each and every one of them so much!
Jeremy spoke to them about XC and motivation...and I was so proud of him.
The kids and the team were recognized for their amazing season....
My boys got to step forward for being on the top 7 of the State team......
It was just a little step forward.....and his face never changed....but it meant the world to Riggs to be recognized in front of his classmates. He was so excited about this assembly! He loves this team and this sport so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment