It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lynn's Paradise Cafe New Years Day!


We headed to Lynn's Paradise Cafe for a breakfast pajama party on New Years Day! We tooted our horns and blew our blowers with the best of them....everyone was happy to be celebrating a new year...a fresh start...new beginnings!



 They even gave us a picture of our crew!
 Jeremy and Brad started out the new year right with a fancy coffee in a cowboy boot!
 It was so fun to be out and about in our pajamas!
 and eat pancakes as big as our heads!
 This place is fun and eclectic...and everybody and everything fits in....

 grandma princesses in plaid.....

 beautiful chandeliers.....
 a tree covered in.... well......random stuff! But it was so fitting for the new year...a tone of.... the possibilities are endless!

 It was fun from start to finish......


 We walked over to take the girls picture with the precious plaid princesses....
 sitting across from them were the Binzers...a family from the neighborhood and XC too...Eva, the mom introduced me to her family...and I was so touched by how she introduced me..."this is Danielle Hardy...the best...I mean the best mom...."........I am far, far, far, from the best but I sure try and her words meant a lot to me....
 Its going to be a fun....
 Star studded.....
 crazy and colorful year!
 Full of Love for sure!
 I can't wait!


Happiest of New Years to you and Yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment