It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas break...it's here!

Don't you remember that wonderful feeling when Christmas break finally got here! When it was the last day of school before one amazing thing after another happened....cookies, Santa, presents, parties, sleepovers, fun!!! It is the best feeling and I am so happy to watch the excitement and share it with my littles!

This morning we got up for school but found a note from our elves telling us to check our e mail.....Santa had sent all the kids personal messages from the North Pole! What a wonderful way to start the day!

At school I helped with all the class Holiday parties! We did crafts....
played games.....

Did community service projects for those in need......
It was just so fun!

Complete with snowball fights and all!

It was a time of friendship.....
and giggles.....

and love.....
Parties over...we said goodbye to our teachers and some of our friends for the long, exciting winter break! We ended the day and started the break with a sleepover! It's here....Christmas break is finally here and I am so excited to have my littles home with me to enjoy every second of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment