It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 1, 2011

hour by hour

We seem to live our life hour by hour over here...with 6 people you just never know what is going to come up. I saw Rollins at lunch today. He eats at 10:58...happy right? healthy right?

 An hour later I got a call to come pick him up at school. He was throwing up...high fever...just miserable...sick as can be. Lila and I picked him up and headed to the doctor......
 Lila was very concerned and read him books while we waited....
 She sang to him.....
 and played with his hair....
It was a bad case of Strep and we gave him a shot of antibiotic since he is supposed to be running in a national XC meet in Orlando this weekend. So it was home to bed, movies and cuddles today after a very yucky shot. Poor Rollins....

No comments:

Post a Comment