It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cookie Exchange 2011

It was time to make cookies for the neighborhood cookie exchange! I went with yummy and simple this year...a soft, butter, sugar cookie....but I made them look like lollipops!
 I made extra a and put icing on them for my littles!
 I wrapped some of them in clear wrap and added a bow and put them on a tree.....voila!
 Meredith hates me...my cookies....and my tree! Every year when I walk in the door she get mad! I smile...but little does she know. This year I was planning on sticking them on a plate and going with it....but Riggs asked me...are you going to try and win, Mom?....so I said yes....wasn't sure if I would but as he looked at me with those hopeful eyes...his XC eyes.... I had to try...right?

 There were so many wonderful cookies!
 and wonderful babies! I took so many pictures that night and in almost every one I am in I am holding one of these lovely ladies! Holding them bring me back to the Christmas when SK was a newborn....
 I just love Holly...she is just a genuine breath of fresh air! (see the baby in the corner!)
 Beth and I won...and I just love her too!
 It was just a fun night..with the girls..and the new babies!
The littles were jumping up and down when they heard the garage door open...Did you win, Moma! They were so proud....jumping...celebrating and hugging me...it was my Ironman moment! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment