It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Shopping at Goshen

Goshen hosts a holiday shopping fair for the kids every year. You send in money and they get to shop for gifts for their family....Little trinkets...inexpensive...poorly made items that some might say are a big waste of money. I will admit that I may have given a little eye roll as I put cash into each of their envelopes to shop...just a little one.  When they got off the bus this afternoon with their gift all in labeled bags I remembered why I didn't dare talk them out of participating in this. They were so proud to have pick out gifts for their family....all on their own. They were proud to put our names carefully on the bags and place them under the tree.  They will love knowing that Christmas morning that they have special gifts for the people they love the most and I love that for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment