It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coffee House

I joined Riggs in his class room today for a coffee house. The kids could have parents bring in a beverage and Riggs requested hot chocolate....my made on the stove top hot chocolate.  So I arrived bearing a thermos, a can of whipped cream, and lots of love for Riggs. The hot chocolate was a treat for him...being in his class room and with these amazing kids was a treat for me.

They began with a play and Riggs had a part......
 Then they shared a brief moment from their stories they had been working on. Many made me laugh...many brought tears to my eyes. These kids are absolutely amazing! They really have a voice and write from the heart....I learned a lot from these fourth graders today. A few that come to mind....

 Riggs' was about being brave...something he has become and I am so proud of.


 It was about being brave but also friendship.......these two have such a wonderful friendship and being in class together has been nothing but good for them!




 I am so proud of Riggs and I just love him so much! I am so lucky to be his Moma!

No comments:

Post a Comment