It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Daisy Christmas!

Sarah Kate is really enjoying her time as a Daisy! These sweet daisies gathered for their cookie meeting and their Christmas party and they had so much fun!
 Snack time.....so sweet....

 Craft Time.....I was so happy Jeremy was able to come!
 I was in charge of the craft...the girls made a showman holding a daisy and on his scarf it says: 1234567    I was a Daisy in 2011!
 I also brought the girls a reindeer food buffet with all the best ingredients for those reindeer to have the best night on Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas from troop 1115! 

No comments:

Post a Comment