It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas break...oh how I love you!

Christmas break is "the best"!  The busy parts are exhausting but all fun so it's wonderful! It's fun to shop for presents for people you love...fun to wrap them from your heart...fun to bake just the right cookies to bring smiles...to address Christmas cards knowing they will be opened by people you care about...the busy parts truly are merry! But the down time...the family time...that's where it's at! On Christmas break you snuggle longer on the couch to watch movies...and watch the whole basketball game not just the first half and then go off to do something on the to do list.  I am really enjoying this time with all my littles...but I seem to cling to it a little more with Riggs. He is getting older right before my eyes but this year he still believes in the magic...and still wants to cuddle on the couch with me...so I am soaking in every minute of this....family....Christmas.....time....love.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me into your life! You have been truly blessed. Say hi to your beautiful mom for me. Love and happy new year! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this! Hope you are well and happy!

    ReplyDelete