It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Reagan!

Christmas time is also birthday central around here with Sk and Reagan's birthdays! Feelings of family and love are in the air for sure!
 We got Reagan his favorite gift by far! He was so excited to get this plastic gun from the dollar store....I mean he loves it!
 Uncle Gary is in so we all just love that....Lila was his girl tonight....and told him she loved him!
 We were so happy to be there to share this special day with Reagan!

 I love this little guy.....truly I do!

 and it must be noted that Lila really enjoyed his new SPYnoculars as she calls them!

No comments:

Post a Comment