It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Doughnuts with Santa

We headed to the Timmerings this morning for Doughnuts and to spend time with Santa!

 Finally he arrived! Oh I love this man! He is truly full of magic and merriment!
 Baby Caroline went first but then I snagged her right back.....I gotta have my baby fix!
 Then all the children gathered for a reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas!
 look at those little faces.....listening....all sitting with their hands folded in their laps.....precious!
 Then it was photo time.....and time to whisper to Santa just what you wanted! Riggs asked for a battery powered bike, Rollins a go-cart, Sarah Kate an Easy Bake Oven.....and Lila Ray the pink Barbie Camper!




 These two were a trip...back and forth saying..... you go first....no you go first....no you...Santa told them he felt like he was watching a tennis match!



It was such a fun morning! Thank you Timmerings for inviting us to such a special morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment