It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas morning....it was finally here!

Lila and the boys slept in Riggs' room....morning came and they were ready to go see what treasures awaited them downstairs....but Lila was a sleepy head!

 It's just hard to get up...even if there may be a Barbie camper waiting for you....
 Finally she rallied...and the Hardy littles were ready to come see what Santa had brought for them!
 There were Easy Bake Ovens!
 American Girls...Welcome to the family Kit!
 Motor Bikes!
 Go Carts!
  heartfelt smiles that had no end.....
and a genuine celebration about what everyone got!

 Seeing these sweet faces full of joy.....oh I will carry it in my heart forever!
 I feel so lucky...to have had this morning with my family! It was amazing!
 and I was so thankful to have my mom there with us!
 Then the family present were opened...and this is where my heart melts....they are random and many times cost very little money, but they were chosen with love...... some highlights include..... stuffed dogs for the girls!

 and a box of beautiful, handmade Barbie gowns for the girls...a favorite gift I used to get every year as a child...


 SK got Lila a ruby ring...her birthstone!

 Riggs got an Oregon XC hat....
 Lila proudly presented basketball ornaments to the brothers.....


 SK got Jeremy a coffee mug that says Awesome Dad....
 and Rollins got him a golden sailboat for his desk that says worlds best dad....
 Sk got me a beautiful Christmas tree figurine....
 and Rollins got me a ring.....I love it! It's yellow and adjustable!
 Lila got me a broom!
 We gave SK a book shelf full of new books!
Jeremy gave me this....and I love it so much I can't stand it.....

After the chaos and fun...and a cinnamon roll...everyone retired to quiet corners of the house to relax...and take it all in! More Christmas to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment