It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Sarah Kate!

SIX......my sweet girl is 6 today...and I can not believe it...I know, I know...I say that every birthday with every kid....but really where does the time go? I swear I just had her..... 

She is just such a precious little girl!


We started the day with McDonalds for breakfast and then it was off to the movie to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie with the Schaffners and the Timmerings.
As requested by the birthday girl we dined at supper time on Chick-Fil-A!
The family gathered to celebrate and she loved her cake!
She takes this wishing business seriously.....and truly I hope al her wishes come true!

Lila was adorable and so excited for her sister to open her presents!


It was so funny when SK opened this huge brown sweater...a mistake, of course..it was supposed to be a Christmas gift for Grandpa! It's those moments that make family gatherings...it was so funny!
My reader was so happy and proud to read every card...taking every work to heart!
favorite gifts were the Christmas Barbie and a new reading chair.....
a fun, sassy hat......is she cute or what?
and a pink UK jersey!
God....I love this little girl. She is kind hearted and wise beyond her years...and her birthday is so special to me and makes the Christmas season even more special ......
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment