It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gran-Gran's Christmas!

The fun continued on Christmas Day! We gathered at our house this year for Gran-Gran's Christmas! My girls and Sophie were so happy to see each other and so excited for it to be Christmas! They were beyond precious in their Christmas dresses and sweet as can be!

 seriously...too die for...but this is precious site made me miss Sydney and my heart drifted to her many times as I watched them squeal and laugh.....and I couldn't help but miss her.
 Riggs was so excited to get his NIKE ID shoes that he wanted so bad!
 and Sophie was happy to get anything! Is she cute or what?! She and SK were very helpful with the passing out of the presents this year!

 Lila was happy to get her on-line American girl that she can play with on the computer but was more excited to show the brothers that Maria was dressed like a cross country runner!

 SK loves hers too....look at the love in her face for this new doll.....so sweet!
 It was an American Girl Christmas for sure!
We spent the rest of the afternoon eating, loving, opening toys for the girls, and just hanging out together.



 And as the sun shined bright on this warm Christmas we said our goodbye and our I love yous!
Thank you for a wonderful Christmas, Gran, Gran!

No comments:

Post a Comment