It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cards

I was touched by all the Christmas cards we got this year...eventually I stopped hanging them up...and we are still getting them as of today! I love Christmas cards...and I poured over each and every one of them! We are so thankful to have such amazing friends and family! I carefully took them all down today and read  and admired each and every one again...I packed them away with the Christmas decorations so that I could look at them again next year!
 This was one of my favorites from this year...is my friends Amy creative or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment