It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cookie Time!

We make different cookies each week leading up to Christmas....we kinda space them out a few kinds at a time so we can really enjoy them! Today Lila and I had the best time baking together! She is such a little helper and loved every minute of it!
 We put on our matching Christmas aprons and got busy!


 Today we made peppermint sugar...Riggs loved these! He ate 5 when he got off the bus!

and peanut butter M & M!


 It was so good to have everyone come home to our cookies and enjoy them! I loved baking them for my littles and Jeremy and I especially loved making them with Lila Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment