It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet little bakers!

Sarah Kate had some of her friends over this afternoon for a cookie decorating party and play date! Oh Christmas was in the air for sure...and these sweet little girls gathered around the table to ice and sprinkle homemade sugar cookies! They laughed and giggled and had so much fun! I got them all aprons and hats for the occasion!



The got to decorate some to take home in their own box but they also got to decorate one to eat ! SK loved hers!
After we cleaned up we made a few ornaments as well!

I am so thankful for friendship in my life...it truly is one of the best gifts! I am so happy SK has friends of her own to love and learn with and from! Such sweet girls!
Such fun girls.......
such joyful, silly girls......
They danced and sang....rolled and laughed!




Then we all gathered around the table for pizza! They talked about their elves and Christmas and anything and everything!

It's always crazy when you bring a bunch of kids over...today we had a dozen...but it always so fun and so worth it! I may be finding sprinkles for months to come but I think every time I find one I will always remember the giggles!


Friends truly are the best gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment