It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

After our family Christmas we didn't have anywhere to go until later in the day. We stayed in our pajamas and it was nice but I will admit it was exhausting! The kids got in que...and for 4 hours straight Jeremy and I opened, put together, set up, put batteries in and downloaded things for the kids. Nana came over and I had made a big breakfast...and we were going to Bumpa's for a big supper...but what about lunch? I really hadn't thought of that and .....I was spent from all the work on the toys...but we made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...and just enjoyed each other...proving that it's not what you have it's who you have it with!

 Later we went back to Bumpa and Grandpa's for Christmas supper and to open presents with them!
 Reagan loved the gun we got him...I bet he told me thank you at least five times! It was so cute!
 And getting back to a Hardy tradition...we played Password...and Jeremy loved it...it really meant a lot to him..to be sitting around the table with his family....playing that game. To make it sweeter he was on the same team with his brother and they won!

 It has been such a fun Christmas season...but it was over..and we were all happy, but tired to the bone. We loaded the car...gave heartfelt hugs...and said goodnight to each other and goodbye to Christmas! We can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment