It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas love for the neighbors


We are lucky enough to live in a wonderful neighborhood..with wonderful neighbors! Many of these people I know I could call upon for anything...from watering my plants while we are out of town.... to a shoulder to cry on when life is rough. These people love and encourage my children...they are people I am so thankful for. At Christmas, I always like to let them know how thankful I am for their presence in our lives...just something little. This year, the girls and I made homemade Chex Mix and tied bags of it to beautiful wooden letter...for their last name. Rollins has asked to deliver them!

No comments:

Post a Comment