It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goshen Giving

My giving Babysitters...who are also amazing teachers and beautiful people inside and out!
I can't say enough about Goshen Elementary and the relationship I have with the school and the people in the school. I just love it...truly I do. It is a relationship of giving. I went today and gave my time in the class. I went today and bought jackets, coats and toys for the Gator Giving Program for an underpriviledged child.  I gave cokes to the teachers and staff..... but this relationship is not one sided because today my boys spent the day with amazing teachers who love them and "get' them to their core...the principle and office staff told me if I wasn't married they would marry me becaue they love me and that gave me such happiness....and tonight Mrs. Howard and Ms. McNatt came over to babysit just because they wanted to give me some free time..... now how nice was that? A true treat for this busy mom who never gets a minute to herself....Giving...it's a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment