It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Mustangs- first game!

Today the kids and I loaded up and headed to Riggs' first Little Mustangs game. This is a Sunday league through North Oldham high school that he is playing in addition to East Louisville Sports. In this league he plays with 3rd graders...his age...not up with older, more skilled boys...and man was it fun to watch! He played so well and tried so hard!
 He dribbled and handled the ball better than I have ever seen him...
 He got open...made plays....and took shots.....
 He ran hard and fast...really giving it his all.....
 He scored!
 He was amazing...and I was so proud of him!



No comments:

Post a Comment