It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's a simple message....

Today when I picked Lila up from Mothers Day Out she was proudly waving her art...an angel she had made and the wings were made from Lila's sweet hands..and a picture she has colored of the manger scene.

When she got in the car as I putting her into her car seat I asked her what she learned at school today. With great excitement and with the dramatics of a broadway play...her eyes got wide and she said...I learned about baby Jesus...in a manger...he's special. My eyes got teary...yes, sweet baby...that pretty much sums up Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment