It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, December 24, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas Eve

 The girls could not wait to get dressed for Christmas eve!  It's a night of magic and we dress up a little in it's honor..a little sparkle...a little fancy and the girls love it...and I love too. I loved putting on their beautiful party dresses...curling their hair...and the best part...when they are all dressed they run to show daddy. They twirl in front of him..it is so sweet! The boys are not into this as much...and as much as I want to suit them up in a plaid bow tie...I keep this in mind and try to compromise with them. This year they were in corduroy button ups and jeans.


 I put them all four in front of the tree for a Christmas Eve picture before we headed off to Mom's...and as I looked through my camera lens it looked like the most beautiful picture I had ever taken....my four children who mean everything to me...who all believe in Santa and his magic....in front of our Christmas tree...with beaming smiles of all that was to come on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment