It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, December 17, 2010

School is out...let's celebrate!

Christmas break is finally here! We celebrated with a 12 boy sleepover...plus Riggs and Rollins..so we had a houseful! They had a great time..playing video games, basketball, and watching movies. At 11 I settled them down for a movie..thinking they would all fall asleep. The only sleeper after the movie was my sweet Rollins! At 2 am I cut them off..lights out...goodnight boys! When Jeremy got up at 4:45 to take out Jack..a few of them were still up and playing basketball! Oh my goodness! So it was a late night...but a fun time was had by all and it was a fun start to Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment