It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He believes!

Riggs is doing Battle of the Books at school..a reading competition and he has a list of books to choose from. The first one he read was about cross country and he really enjoyed it very much.  I was going through his homework folder today and came across his reading response to this book.  It brought tears to my eyes as he wrote...this is my sport...I was born to do this ......He believes in himself and etched in those worlds are confidence. A confidence we have searched and prayed for this little boy..and he has found it all on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment