It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas with Jason, Tonya, and Sydney

This morning we were excited to have Jason, Tonya, Darby, Sydney and Relay join us for a Christmas brunch. It is always so good to see them...to hug them...to be with them.  We don't skip a beat..picking up right where we left off.

 I loved picking out presents for Sydney this year. Although it was love at first sight with her, I am still getting to know her and what she likes...but the wonderful thing is that I am getting to know her and what she likes! ...so shopping this year was easier and more fun . I loved buying them for her but I really loved being there...sitting right in front of her...while she opened them. 
 Jack and Relay became fast friends as well...and even settled down for a nap together at one time during the visit.
 We love having Jason and his family in our lives. I made them a video of the fun we have had together so far. I ended it with the words..thanks for taking a chance....and I am so thankful Jason did take a chance with us...it has been an amazing journey so far and I can't wait to see where we end up and all the fun and memories in store for us. The words of my favorite Christmas song,  Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, echo in my heart right now....Through the years we all will be together if the fates allow....and I say a little prayer for fate to keep us together forever this time.
 And although it was a wonderful visit...it still hurts to see them go every time we have to say goodbye. I so look forward to our next visit......

No comments:

Post a Comment